"We have met the enemy and he is us" Walt Kelly in Pogo
Ideal for every individual who knows there's more they can achieve!
In thousands of hours of coaching professionals at all levels, there are some common themes that emerge as barriers or blockers standing in the way of us being ourselves at our professional best.
Just a few of these career blockers include:
- Imposter syndrome
- Lack of self-confidence and low self-esteem
- Discomfort with power and politics
- Fear of engaging with higher-ups
- Discomfort advocating for oneself
- Fear of taking a risk
- Fear of speaking up or sharing your best ideas
In four live-online small-group sessions plus two personal coaching calls (unlimited duration), we'll unpack these and other thought processes and traps that get in the way of success. Importantly, we will focus on developing practical, actionable approaches you can bring to life in your workplace/career to mitigate these items.
- How to kick imposter syndrome out of your life
- How to confidently and competently advocate for yourself
- How to uncover your superpowers (according to others) and channel them into new growth opportunities
- How to rethink risk-taking and how to gain your boss's support for potentially risky endeavors
- How to speak up when it counts and share your ideas without the fear of being labeled as weird or "out there"
- Why executives want to hear from you and what they're really looking for from you. Hint: it's less than you might think and it's rare in the workplace.
- How to engage with senior organizational leaders with confidence
The group sessions are powerful opportunities to share ideas and learn from each other. Our one-on-one coaching sessions focus on personalizing the content for you and identifying solutions and approaches to experiment with in your workplace.
Success in this program requires commitment
This is an intensive program. You should plan on adjusting your schedule to make each session. Also, you must be committed to open and honest sharing in group and coaching sessions and be willing to experiment with ideas we generate together. Ultimately, you get out what you put into this work. In the case of your career, the potential gains are tremendous!