The Five Critical Conversations
In two four-hour sessions, I will teach you the tools to navigate the five critical conversations essential for workplace & career success. These include:
1. Overcoming resistance to your ideas
2. Asking for more (responsibility, resources, money)
3. Dealing with difficult coworkers
4. Giving constructive (the tough kind) feedback
5. Advocating for yourself and your team across the organization
Plus a Bonus Topic!
As an added bonus, I will teach a technique for designing and delivering high-stakes presentations that I used to great success during my career and have subsequently taught to thousands of emerging leaders and executives.
What to Expect in the Sessions:
The sessions are a blend of light presentation and explanation of the tools and approaches and ample practice plus real-time coaching.
All of the practice takes place in small group breakout sessions and will regularly include a coach to both observe and offer real-time coaching.
Following the practice activities, we reconvene as a larger group and debrief on the insights gained and issues raised.
Spotlight Coaching in Each Session
I also run a spotlight coaching process at the end of each session where participants describe a current communication challenge and we work together as a group to help you solve it in real-time.
There is no similar communication skills training in the market. And, the approaches and tools are immediately applicable in your workplace.
Your One-on-One Coaching
Following the sessions, we connect for up to an hour to focus specifically on your communication challenges. I send you out of this coaching session with a strategy and the tools you can use immediately for your biggest communication challenges.
Program Dates and Capacity:
We're set for 7/20 and 7/21 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Central. Space is limited. It is not clear that I will run this program again this year.
Six or More for Your Own Group?
If you have six or more individuals you want to put in the program, we'll set up separate dates for you. Drop me a note at: email@example.com
The price for the program plus coaching is $397 per participant.
For three or more individuals, it is $347 per participant (reach out to me for separate invoicing for small groups.)
There are no refunds however if you must miss a date, you can have full credit applied to any of Art's programs, including coaching.
- Any individual striving to get ahead in their career
- Individual contributors who are dependent upon gaining support from others across the organization.
- Informal leaders who have accountability but no authority, especially project managers.
- Managers who want their teams to increase their effectiveness working across the organization.
- Every individual stuck with one on one or more of the Five Conversations.
- Individuals looking for that extra performance gear in their careers