Challenging conversations offer a gateway to progress, problem-solving, and innovation, yet too many of us dodge or deflect these discussions, in part, because we've not been trained on the tools and approaches essential for navigating these important situations.
If you deal with people in any capacity–whether you're a manager, an executive, an educator, in the government sector or you're just starting out in your career, you can probably relate:
- Maybe your days are filled with knife-cutting tension with a difficult boss or co-worker and you want to learn how to effectively deal with difficult people.
- Maybe you want to increase your confidence and assert yourself when it comes to presenting to executives and getting your message across.
- Maybe you want to “Stop Dreading Mondays” (and Sunday nights!) by learning to prioritize and engage in challenging conversations instead of letting them rent space in your mind.
- Maybe you want to stop avoiding giving feedback that is needed to change things for the better.
- Maybe you want to find a way to grow your influence and move forward (and upward) in your career!
- You want to become a great communicator that is trusted and credible.